The future is coming fast, and it is being defined by Gen Z. Resourceful, creative, humble – and always connected – this generation promises to learn from the the past to create a world unlike anything we’ve ever seen. And tomorrow, Gen Z will be your business. To help you become culturally relevant, we’ve built a vision of Gen Z from today to 2025 for everyone from creators to brands and organizations.
This report describes Gen Z’s evolving worlds of work and education, the dissolving boundaries between social and cultural norms, and the compression of time and technology that will transform our very understanding of what defines a generation.
Our report examines
• The strong trend toward privacy that will demand expertly curated branded content
• How physical and mental health care must adapt to an always-on existence
• The disruption across industries from the ‘fixer’ culture (innovating from existing resources)
• The rise of the freelance economy and the changing expectations of the workforce
• How diversity will decompose in favor of humanity, signaling a need for broader cultural intelligence from brands
104 pp, 24 illustrations, 3:14 video
For this report, sparks & honey surveyed 1,000 13- to 17-year-olds in the US about the future of work, money, technology and education. Using social listening, we gauged Gen Z’s affinity for social issues. We also spoke to kids and teens from around the world, who shared their thoughts of the future in their own words. Tapping into our global scout network and proprietary cultural intelligence system, we combed through thousands of signals to build a vision of Gen Z, from today to 2025.
To inquire about live engagements, please email email@example.com for $299.00